Pages

5.9.11

From Canada...

I am surprised...
I haven't blogged in AGES!! and yet... my  blog keeps having visitors... according to my stats in the last 30 days I've had 374 views which is approximately 10.3 views a day... guys... I don't deserve this... I am a deserter!!
Anyways updates anyone?
In brief:
  • I'm in Canada and have been here for a bit over a month
  • I'm babysitting two of the cutest girls in the world
  • I'm loving Canada
  • Working on making my way to South Africa at last...
I don't know what else to say... there are so many tales and stories... and... wow
As of now I've got this massive headache... I haven't had a decent night/day of sleep since I got here but I can't complain... I'm having the time of my life!

Will blog whenever I feel like it.... :P don't miss me too much
Cheers
-Alice

3 comments:

strophicus said...

have fun and u've got to post a blog in french now. lol.

Chris said...

Glad to see you ;;) :)
We loves updates, yessss we does.
PS PLEEEASE don't post in French or I'll never understand it. :D

Windy said...

hahah I totally support Chris! Me no habler French!
Good to hear from you again! ;)

You are visitor number....