Pages

1.2.11

Oh dear, I forgot to put a title on this before posting...

"Glory to God in the higheesttt!!...." I have decided to post! -grriins- Not that anyone woul read this one post... but it kinda makes me feel better... I get al these visits from a ton of people and I have no idea where they come from... plus... the infamous posts are the best... I think... contrary to poular ideas and stuff.
As of now its like 7:20 ... can you believe it?! I woke up at 6!! gee... so much for having to make breakfast for the children before going to school :P... wait a minute... children....? school....? Ah well, sadly yes, the children are now going to school and for today I do have to go out.. at the same time... god this is insane.
 Bu hey! I never ever get to brag about my cooking here! and what a better way to start February on... CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!?! :O ... or as I like ot call them, Dalmatian Pancakes. they were soo goood ... Now is your mouth watering yet?  theyre like soft and fluffy and so full of chocolate! YUUM!!
What to do:
Ok everyone knows hot to make pancakes... and I mean EVERYONE! ... but if you don't you can just follow a simple recipe in your local repice book :P and then you add chocolate chips and .... OH God ths is heaven! ... cook and enjoy :)

Aaaanyways... its gonna be a long day... (or something like that) and I must, must leave you... hoping to write again soon...
Cheers and Happy First of February!! (Oh YES, I said it before Windy!!) -grins-

5 comments:

Windy said...

:O! How dare you! That's so my line! ahahaha
FINE... I'll let you borrow it this once...
HUMPH! ahaha
Oh, And I do bet those pankakes were good though ;)

Chris said...

Well worth the read and certainly classified as infamous :-P
Mmmmm you sound like a master dalmatian something chef :D :):)

Alice J. said...

Hahha I know Winds... which is why I said it in the first place :P hhehehe
I don't quite get it tho... dalmatian something chef? does that mean I get to cook dalmatians...? Oooor... I'M A DALMATIAN THAT COOKS?! :O:O:O:O

Susan said...

Mmmmm those look so good!! I have to try this!
(And that cooking dalmatian thing just cracked me up :D)

Sandy the majestic said...

DON'T COOK THE POOR DALMATIANS!

You are visitor number....