Pages

3.10.10

This man....

This man....
·     Alters my pulse considerably
·     Is respectable
·     and honest
·     Has earnead my admiration
·     Is a Sag :D
·     Is way too amazing
·     Totally rocks!!!
·     Is a wonderful poet
·     Has stolen my heart
·     Is absolutely goregous (physically and otherwise)
·     Changed my life considerably
·     Melted my icy heart
·     Means the world to me...
·     Had shown me a lot!
·     Is a big part of my biggest dream
·     Never ceases to amaze me
·     Is a missionary
·     Loves my Jesus
·     I love him and he..
·     ... Loves me
And if I were to sum up all of those things I would like to point out... just so you can see how truly amazing he is... and how lucky I feel to have him as part of my life... seriously this post would never end! :D
So from my heart to "This man" who means the world to me....
~--A.J.

10 comments:

Kwan said...

Awwwww can't wait to see his face when he reads this! :D

Chris said...

Oh my goodness you should not have seen his face :-P
amazingly sweet (and slightly untrue but :-*) I love you Es!!!

Alice J. said...

"Should not have"? :D dearie I was dying to see it :)
I love you too!!!

Susan said...

Awww Est this is so frickin sweet! Love it!

Windy said...

Oh... gee... I thought I had commented on this... OOPS! But yes, it is a lovely post. So cute and romantic.
Oh and PS He loved it! hehehe

Votredame said...

Does mystery man have a name?? or a face?? hehe

Chris said...

Hey Votredame :) I like your blog!!!
You're a poet? Me too...so awesome
Where are you living if I may ask?
:D

Alice J. said...

-giggles- Chris is making friends on my blooogg... :D :P
Yes dear, he has a name and a face (the pic ;)

Chris said...

hey YOU! :D I did not O.K. you sharing info about me...you've done enough! :) :) Luv you!
(PS is my "new friend not Rosie...? :D )

Alice J. said...

You did not... wat? make a friend on my blog? tsk tsk... I think you diiid -wiggles eyebrows- heheheh
ok fine i did share a lot of info about you... but nobody said they HAD TO read.... :D ... Love you too! :*
um yeah your "new friend" is Rosie... :D

You are visitor number....