Pages

5.12.10

Chris!

-Giggles- Would I sound madly in love and a bit biased if I post another post on this man? The man whom I love like no other and whom I have already posted about.... and I still want to post more :D
Well lucky for me, it's his birthday and there is noo way Im'ma gonna pass on this ooportunity to blog about him :D:D
So here's to Chris....

May all your dreams come true
and that sparkle stay in your eye
May you always remember I love you
here's to you, my only guy :)

May the Lord bless you even more
and your life be full of joy!
And that smile you always wore
never wear out of your face my dear boy!

But over all, may your love for him grow
and with each day that passes by
Through the high times ... and the low
May you never give up, and always give it another try.

..... well that was that .... a midnight/last moment composition :)
And may you always remeber, I love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

:) Thank you so much dear Ester...:-* It was a great birthday--and made even more special by you! I pray that I can follow Him close in this new year, and "never give up, and always give it another try! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Sis, I don't know how to tell you this because well, no one wants to hear stuff like this....but...well...ok...so here it goes: he looks like a brother of yours, so it kind of makes it a bit creepy don't u think? Love ya! Mean it!xx

Susan said...

You do sound madly in love and a bit biased. But it's cuuuuutte. :D Love that pic of Chris, btw.

You are visitor number....