Pages

21.12.10

Whazzap!

Its been 20 ages since I've posted here.... and yes, I'm not the only one! Seriously, I only know of one person keeping up with her blog and that's Windy!
Its almost Christmas and things are heeecctiiiccc!! But hey, I'm alive... kinda! Oh hey, do you like my new template? :) soo ... christmassy :D
So what is up? a lot....
  • Im going to Baja California for Christmas
  • New years MIGHT be crappy...
  • I'm back from the border... which by what I hear is like war zone... (No i did not see anything drastic TG!)
  • In this last week i broke 6 of my most fundamental rules to live by! (I feel like I'm 18 :D)
  • I need to sleep!
  • I'm happy ... kinda... at least in my mind I'm happy :D
  • Aaaaannnndd...... I love a lot of people!! yeah you know who you are!
 I will post when I post... maybe on Christas to tell you about my adventures in Baja California... otherwise I will see you when I do!
Woohoo!! Happy Christmas!!
Cheerz!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to read what you wrote, the colors don't contrast very well, just thought you might want to know...

Chris said...

But I saw it! ==and liked it! :):)
MERRY AFTER -CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

heheh Esther, you're so cute! I like it, but yeah, you can't really read it :D It's a little hard
-WIndy

Alice J. said...

HAha FINE!

You are visitor number....