Pages

15.8.10

Scout stuff...

We had what was called "Scout week" ... where all the scouts in the region get together and have fun for a whole week... (how fun :P) well i only went to the first and last days... cause on the first day... I felt likei got run over by a 16-wheeler... not excatly nice... and on the second day (yesterday...) well it wasn't as bad but... yeah I'm alive :D :D :D
So pictures..... day 1....
Scouts.... too many... :D
Brtutality!
Looking hidious....
And nooowww.... day 2!! yayayay :P
On day 2 i had activities with the "red group" Ooooooohhhh! well theyre's older ages 18-21.. i think :D and there was... more brutality!!! hahha okies here's what...
My team ppl....
Me (blue) and the red team :D
Apple pie happiness :D
After the brutality....
Serious brutality going on...
Along with the reds :)
most of the reds :)... see that blue spot?... yeah that's me :D
and a bit more red....
and that's an ugly picture but whatever...
luvly....
Massage time :P
my face....
hideous self-portrait
somethign... decent :D
And that's all... this mornign i woke up... and I felt like.... a small car ran over me :D ...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yesterday was indeed a brutal day.. blood, hematomas and more :P

Thanks for the pie :)

Chris said...

Looks CRAZY!!! (Wish I could have been there :D )

Windy said...

WHOAH! NO.. NO NOOO!
That does not looks crazy...that looks SCARY! GAH!
hehehe probably the first thing I'd do is run away and climb a tree away from that... savagery...gulp!
You look really good in all the pics! Wow...I really miss you...
Oh, and did you know? This is an interesting fact: Alice James a.ka. awesome Esther Frenette was the easiest person to find in the group pictures!
BLUE ROCKS!
These pictures remind me of little inspirational phrases of "Dare to be different!" lol.
I love you crazy girlies!

Sandy said...

Sommmeeeonnnnneeee loooooookkkkssss llliiikeeeee a hhhwaaaaattiiiieeee :>
OooOOOoo Me likkeeey!

Yes I see how brutal and cruel and savage like these people where to you, -sob sob- I wish i, your mother, could've been there to protect you with my herculean strength but you know how busy the life of a super hero is.. sigh
But in the end, i think it looks like great fun, and i know you prob had a blast, just delete the part they were playing buddaaa with you :)
Hahaa STOP being a bunana you look awesome in the pics. You look like a solder( sexy) running into battle.. :| wuahah i miss you bubs!

Ashley said...

Fabb LOL ;)

love it

You are visitor number....