Pages

13.6.10

My trip....

I'm HOOMEE!!!
I'm done with this most amusing, extensive, epic, frustrating, fun, interesting, incredible, boring, exhausting, annoying, good, and whatnot... trip...
it wore me out... sleeping in a room with a shower (only cold water) and a toilet to call bathroom, it all came in a package promotion with: fun, coffee, waking up early and sleeping late at night, incredible heat (for me), business, food, ice cream, cars, motorbike rides, donations, expenses, car repair, friends and... whew... its over... I'm done... :D
I did sorta take some pictures :) just to fill in for the things I will not say... picture = 1000 words right? so here we gow....
This being the room where we slept...
Normal temperatures....
Random Shot
Mirror view...
And more mirror...
In pink :D
Random McDonald's package...
Oh oh, We also went all the way Up to San Antoniooo!!  which mean i got to see him!! I met him!!! um.... yea in this case 'he' being my nephew ... William! :) :) (the EB baby)... He is (and I must say this) THE MOST ADORABLE BABY EVERR!! OK?! and don't contradict me :D he IS! and just lemme show you :)....
Look at those eyes!! you cannot resist them!

I made him happy :D:D

With mommy :)
 sooooo yeah on the way back it was actually pretty cool... we had a lot of fun stuff going on and yeh TYJ i survived ::D:D ... Stll alive....
yeh... these are on the way back....
Yeh they're  hot nuts... THE BEST!!!
mmhhmm it was lunchtime :D

ummm.... me :D

Army checkpoint....

ok... optical illusion... I see a heart :D

Lets just pretend you were looking at the cheetos and not at my.... yeh :D

Weeelll Yeah.... I'm here and that's what ;)
Cheerz!-- A.J.


12 comments:

MJ said...

YUMMMERS! I know those HOT NUTS! EE! Yesh so yumm but makes ur fingers all red...but it's fun to lick em so I forgive the nutters and the redddd they shed:P
Ur sooo cute! I love ur eyes in the last pic! And you just look ADORABLE in pinkkk! hehe! and liking the HAIR! OOo! ANd the 'random shot' one ...SEXIII~!

P.S. ONe more thing...! Nice picture of the mirror view of the sun set! PRETTINESS!

P.P.S. OOH! AND I'M THE FIRST TO COMMENT! BEAT THAT YA'LL!

Windy said...

Hahahaha "and not my..."
Sorry, I have to say, BOOOBIEEEES!!!
WAHAHAHA!
Awww you're lil' baby nef is sooo adorable! Waa! Jesus, touch and heal him completely so I can hug him and squish his cheeks.
Amen.

Chris said...

Ok Meggy yes you were the first--what of it? :-P
I was out witnessing at the FIFA World Cup so I apologize for being late...:D
I will add a guy's perspective to this post if you lovely ladies don't mind.
Es you look waaaaaaaay too sexy even for me to look at this post a second time...wow!
I think your eyes in the last pic look...well...naughty...but nice. :-P
And (gulp) I admit I looked at the cheetos only after your...yeah GBY Windy you can get away with actually saying it lol!
We'll keep praying for William fo' sure and keep us posted (literally :)

Stephanie said...

..but you will look at the post again. -grins-

Sandy said...

Wuah! I never took a look at his adorable eyes! -stares and stares- WUahaha, ester.. I'm such a pervoo! I looked at your boobs for like..-looks at her watch- yes...15 seconds. -looks at them agian with envy-
hahaha, I love it how you always have a camera and ramdomly take pictures of everything :* mwuaah!
and I agree with meggers. That mirroow shot! Was wayyy to amazing.
-jelousy- SO NOW YOUR A PHOTOGRAPHER!
-hides under head bed and eats a bunana-

Chris said...

Gulp yes here I am again...I'm a real Adam type guy--resisting temptation is...tiring:-P
Sandy you are crazy I agree...but I still think I might've beat you in staring...sorry babe
Steph can you stop reading my mind--:D
PS yes you are a photographer Es I agree!

MJ said...

ahahaha fineee...you were out doing a good deed...I forgive! :P
Sandy our eyes are awesome me thinks~! we spot the same picture and think it great! :D Mannn I miss youuuuu!
Oh Estie! I had fun talking to you (along with me wuv and Joel~! :P)

Sandy said...

I MISS ALL OF YOU! oh gosh I even Miss Chris -sob sob- haahahahhahaha Ester come give me a hug I have adventures to tell you about!
Its all about eskimos weird monkeys, annoying fat chickens and sigh, times when I wish you were here. MEGS I LOVE YOU SHEESSH! Stop being a pancake and let's voice chat :P

Chris said...

hahahaha Sandy RIGHT...NOT FUNNY! :-P
wow that is REALLY weird I'm sorry...guess that's what I get for reading your message to other ppl
:D

Sandy said...

Hahaha, aww Chrissie, don't be madders at me ;;). FINE! I don't miss you!! >:P
-goes and hugs a tree-
-beams that everyone is happy now-

Alice J. said...

HAhah I see the irony in this Sandy.... shh he don't know about "The tree thing" :P lol!
Chris, be nice to the ladies ;) ... Oh and BTW.... its normal to stare at my boobies ...i mean most guys do that... and get a punch after the first 5 seconds... but don't worry... I THINK i'll forgive you.... just cause Sandy likes you :P
Ohh gosh Megs!! You and Josh are like soo adorable!!! I lov yu that was actually fun! :P:P we should do that more often!
Sandy .... I'm coming ... it hink goshh Its hectic here really but i'll see if i can call you kay?
I love yu all! hoho you make my blog so fun! :D:D

James said...

hahahaha, i love this blog and all the ppl who post on it.

You are visitor number....