Pages

14.1.11

2011!!

Eeeeeee I started a new year the right way!! Whoot! I'm hapy and .. a little bit sick... nevertheless things are looking up and life is greeeat!! I know, I know its a little late for the New years post... but HEY! at least I posted... kinda :D
This made me smile... and think of.... someone :)

for a challenge... This next year I will try to grow up...
I did skip posting on Christmas and New Years... not on purpose... I had this huuge post planned for both but none of them happened....(I never have time) Pluus.. I started to keep a journal-kind-of-thing that for my own creaivity am trying to write in every day... (yay)... Also I started school (which FYI is very annoying! -pouts-) but hopefully by March (something... )I will be outta hereee!



---Cheers!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I'm so happy things are working out for you!! You totally deserve it girl!
The quote-ish things you posted are sooo cute and so true! I love you Alice! Have an awesome new year! Muah!
(can't wait for MARCH! *wink*)

You are visitor number....