Pages

26.4.11

Something Old

As a child I loved drawing... on walls and my sister's notebooks. I can still recall having my older sister scold me for drawing on my younger sister's school notebooks. As I got older I had this girl give me one class, and from there I took off. My art was still out of context with big lips small bodies and big heads... slowly my art started evoluting into something that didn't quite hurt your eyes that much. I later had another couple of lessons with pastels and chalky colors.... but I never really had a thing for colors. a while later I took like 3 classes out of a course with another teacher... but that didn't last long either. But I kept going... By the time I was 13 my art improved and I created things out of my imagination. Fantasy was always my favortie subject for drawing. A few days ago I found this... I drew it when I was 13 :)

For a while I drew faries and the such... then people. I was never good with animals or plants and I always imagined I'd draw something worth posting on my wall... but that never really happened.
As of now (5 years later) I can draw portraits (somethign i was never able to do until recently) and the such. For now... this is it. I'll post more later.
~A.J.

1 comment:

strophicus said...

sexy naked fairy;)

You are visitor number....