Pages

26.7.10

On the net....

I surf when i don't have anythign else to do and i'm alone in a computer and there's no one to chat to... that's hardly the case lately cause I've been busy like heck! (btw did you know that last word is like a combination of fuck and hell? hmm... think twice before using it again!)Anyways! ... like i'm saying busy and with nothing to do? can you believe it?
There are days I spend in my bed daydreaming of a future that will never happen if i don't get off muy butt and start doing something about it! sheesh i shold talk to muyslef more often... get myself motivated and all ... :P
So on the net...  right where where we? yes I surf... sometimes... for pictures and items to post here... but you've all noticed i hardly post here anymore :( darn! but hey i will try to get my computer back into working?... maybe? Anyways the pictures i've been seeing are amazing... :) people say things and its like theyre reading my mind... :D:D so I'll post some here... for randomness sake :)
And you know who you are... :)
S' what you do to me... :D
And i agree :):)
I would be happy being an owl :D
So yeah its late and I.... must (at least try to get some sleep....) I'm starting school again tomorro... pray i can pass the tests cos.... they just hate me there :D and i hate them right back.... not good if i'm trying to make it thru HS phhtt... o well Cheerio... :) a hug and a kkiss ... I know I'll be dreaming of... someone...  or gazing at the full moon... you so gotta see it... its ama-zing :) a kiss and goodnite :)

6 comments:

Ricky said...

I loved the 2nd pic! Hahahha, "get out of my head" or as Windy would say "Get out of my head ...or I'll spank you! :P"
"Falling in love rocks"...mmm....the one who wrote it doesn't knows what he's talking about...:P Hehhe it sounded so sad...Nah guys, falling in love is a good thing! ;) Love you!

Sandy said...

Ohh ME LOVEES THEM ALL!! :>
The second really speaks to me. I know how that all is. sigh.
-sob sob- i would be sleeping at your house tonight..sigh MAN!
-sob sob-
I MISS MA BOOGAAAH!!!
ahaha I agree with Mr. Ricky.
Wait, sometiems you just can't decide whether falling in love is a good thing or a bad thing. Leave it up to you to decide.
being in love is complete bliss then again ignorance is bliss so does that mean bliss is ignorance. :} oh dear... Imma go to bed now :D

MJ said...

ahhh I like reading ur posts..the ones you do at late hours or when ur bored ! It comes out the cutest and funnest! :P

Chris said...

I have to agree with Ricky on that--the "falling in love rocks" means more the more you think about it:D "falling in love ROCKS! :):):)
I guess it depends...:-P
That minute by minute diary makes me feel bad for the person...bad because
I know what they're going through and those all-nighters of doing nothing :D are exhausting...
An owl could live in Owl City and be happy for some time--maybe he'd get to bathe in vanilla twilight :D :D
Enchanting!

Alice J. said...

HAhah Yesh Ricks... it depends on the person... :D
Sandy Why werent you heree!? -sob- imma have to go there and get you! hoho! ... sigh I wish... yeah go to bed! I lov yu ok?! Muah!
Wow... Chris that was... insightful :P ok Enchanting... very... but I wanna be an owl ... not only for owl city but also cos i can fly... overseas :D:D Crap Alice! shut up ok? ... I lov yu Chris ;;)
and Megs! :)

James said...

yeah, u can tell if falling in love is good until after it happens......esp. if u fall, in love, ON the rocks.

You are visitor number....