Pages

13.6.11

For the crickets...


I post again... who missed meee? *cricket sounds* ... well at east the crickets did pshh you mean weirdos... It's been a while and yes, I've missed you. this past bit of a while has been hectic... :) and now comes the hardest part.. I'll try to keep you updated.
What I've done so far:
  • I finished High School!! (yesh finally I passed Horrayyy) 
  • I went to the Cheese and Wine fair with some amazing friends
  • I went to the Foreign Community Festival with the awesome scouts :D
  • Where I got a henna tattoo that washed off the first time I showered 
  • I had a great freak party... and got pretty drunk... 
  • I made a ton of sweet sweet frappes for myself -yeah be jealous-
My achievements have been great but yes, the best is yet to come these next 3 months I travel and travel ... it's going to be legen... wait for it... aw man i can't say it... ok fine... DARY!! there you happy? *cricket sounds* well the crickets liked it...Any-how/ways/who etc.. Plans have been made and destroyed but most are on their way to happening... this here is a list of things I'm scheduled for in the next 3 months:
  • I travel to the U.S. for a bit
  • I travel back here to Mexico where I'll do my last of packing...
  • I go to Canada for a while
  • From Canada I go to Germany where I'll be for a tiny bit
  • And from Germany I'll be getting to my final destination in South Africa where I'll be living happily ever after (At least that's the main plan... :D)... or for a while :P
I will try to update as much as I can once I'm at my bases.
Cheers and wish me luck! :)
P.S. Be on the lookout for stories of my latest adventures soon!!

1 comment:

strophicus said...

i see some changes in ur blog!!! first things first... congrats to you for passing high school:) i expect the big treat from you. i noticed that u've been busy but its good to see you back blogging. you should tell me all about your trips once you are done with it. i suppose, i'll be taking a pause from blogging myself since i'll be going back to my country for summer holiday. we'll keep in touch via. facebook. cya:)

You are visitor number....