Pages

20.1.10

Study...


"Study to show thyself approved..." has been lately my motivation for school... School nowadays has been something completely tedious for me, I am given a book and am told to study. But what does it really mean to study?
I read the book and I go apply the exam, but I found out the hard way that reading only isn't really the trick. By the time I got my test scores I had just applied for 5 and I realized I wasn't as smart as I thought i was. I flunked half of them and the other half i passed by minimum score... shame on me.
So this month, I decided to study, no, really study with notes and highlighting all. Damn it takes forever to understand these books in Spanish, when I'm used to doing school in English (altho I dominate Spanish as a native language, its still tedious), and I can hardly concentrate at all... even if I'm in a well-lighted room alone, or listening to music or talking to people, I just can't concentrate on my books... LHM! But Lord willing I'll learn something from this and pass my next tests with flying colors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww pwincess, I'll be praying for yuu ;;)

Kwan said...

haha you've written my problem exactly to the letter!!i'll pray for you (could you return the favor?) i love heaps Ali!

Alice J. said...

Sure thing Kwan will do :)

Windy said...

Awww, I hope you do good! Prayer is on the way!!
Thanks for the garlic warning! Never!!!

You are visitor number....