Pages

2.10.10

9 Superhero pickup lines

For a laugh ... :)

You must be a bad girl, because my spidey senses sure are tingling south.


I hope you don't mind heat, cause I've gotta strong urge to get my flame on.


Don't worry, babe, I'm only quick on my feet.


Put me in the right mood, and I can be be a beast in bed. Literally.


My metal suit isn't the only reason they call me Iron Man.


Ever hook up with a god? Didn't think so.


I may be blind, but my braille skills tell me you've got some fine humps.


You'll be surprised to learn that I really have no weakness, especially in my "crib tonight."


I'm Batman.

3 comments:

Windy said...

Hahahaha maaan, this are just so silly! Love them! Sure made me laugh!

Chris said...

oh boy these are great! :) :D
I like Mr. Bale the best lol...
fits nicely with each one and made me laugh so loud 3 people came to peer over my shoulder :D

Susan said...

Heehee, that was great!! :)

You are visitor number....