Pages

13.10.10

Sandy!


Puukiss!!! -siigh- you're OLD! -giggles- and I'm old :P (how old now 57?)
Dearie, you've been the best of the bestsest friends!!! in all my greatest memories its you there! ever since weeeeeeeee (that's boogah translation for a long-long time :D) whether its barbies or christmas plays or your cats :P stealing cookies, going to the park, painting half our faces black, being complete freaks and the dinosaur.... long walks in the park and a certain soccer game in the rain :D.... stalking the neighbor and having a random weirdo stalk me back :P
you've made life a piece of heaven and today I wish i was there to make yours one too.... 
I hope (and i really really do!) that we get to see each other soooon!!! (like before i go to Africa soon!) and that this year/day/time (whatever) is like the greatest most awesomest and incredible time of your life!!! you only turn 16 once! so seize the day and don't waste time being an old lady! :D you truly are the best friend I've had! :) I love youu!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I wish I knew such an amazing person better!

(I'll get Estie to tell me all about you hee he)

Sandy said...

HAhaahha Ayyy christopher!


Man you just took me on a ride through all those years. Truly awesome momments. And babe, you so made my birthday awesome, even if you weren't here. To tell you the truth you were the first true friend i had, and yeah.. we had our fights. hahaha, but every momment spend with you was soo worth it. You're the kind of friend that doesn't just last your teen years but your whole life, And I'm so thankful for all the times you've been there for me, and the times i was there for you. You've made my life more like heaven. And I gotta call you teeeheeeeeeeeee
to tellers you about the tripers :(

You are visitor number....