Pages

24.5.11

From Him With Love...


I Logged on to Facebook a few days ago... too many notifications My goodness.. Among them I was tagged in a note from one of my good friends, Windy. Windy posted this super sweet message which I found really encouraging and incredibly sweet. Love you Winds thanks for posting I will now repost :) (I also stole it from her blog :D which btw... is totally awesome )


I have three words for you. I mean each of them. They will change everything for you, I promise: “I love you.” I love you. I always have and I always will. I’m not going to give up on you. Never. I’m going to keep loving you. I’m going to maintain My faith in you. It’s a given. Even if you are faithless, I remain faithful. I’ve got enough faith for both of us, and I will bring you through. Just tell yourself, “Jesus loves me,” because I do.—In the good times, the bad times, at all times.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh yes I saw this on Windy's blog...:):) It's beautiful and very encouraging! God bless you both for posting it!

You are visitor number....