Pages

1.2.10

Where did my cocoa go?!

My sugar cravings are back... after a month of staying away... mostly beacuse of a christmas chocolate incident... I had one too many chocolates and I thot i would never want to eat anything sweet again... well i guess i was wrong.
Last night I was craving chocolate... no, REALLY craving it! like i needed some or i would faint or summuth... so the plan was to make myself some chocolate milk. I went to the pantry and it was... GONE!
Where did my cocoa go?!
I looked and I looked... I found some of my christmas brownies I didn't even know still existed. Thankfully my cravings weren't as bad as to eating some of THAT... i think... I looked EVERYWHERE! but my cocoa powder was nowhere to be found... aye me.
I found some chocolate cookies and god knows who's they were, but I needed chocolate and I had it on that... sigh
Not good... not good at all... but what else can I do if i am only a weak human? My sweet tooth should stop... and so should a lot of things but not everything is like it should... right?... I think.
Well as to me, I still need to find my cocoa powder... maybe my mum hid it from me... or maybe she just kept it safely... I hope...
Guys.... I WANT BROWNIESS!! (not the christmas ones thankyouverymuch).

5 comments:

Andie said...

HAHA AWESOME !

Windy said...

Hahaha, I want brownies tooooo!

MJ said...

BROWNIES PLEASE!

Kwan said...

Gosh this place is fool of sweet tooths!! salty and spicy lead my taste buds! but i like the bitter cocoa the sweet type just feels weird, brownies water my mouth but if its too sweet it won't go down, well don't kill yourself over sweets!!(sugar rots your teeth,its a killer and a thief,sugar throw it away,don't eat it a single day)haha!!!

Sandy said...

Now that you mention it! I want brownies too! Them sweet stuff;)
Haha, I know those kinda of cravings... steph kept on going on and on how she wanted a chocolate and had been craving one, and therefore she made me all googoogaga when I saw somthing brown. I'm telling you, talking about chocolate is contagoius! Love you babes!

You are visitor number....