Pages

1.7.10

Whayy?!

I... haven't posted... in.... a long time *hangs her head in shame* ... But.... but WHAYY!?
Well... I've been moving.... like moving houses. Sigh... yeah I saw this coming and i should have posted something in advance to let you know but ye I'm back now... I think :D
I.... haven't taken pictures :-S... But I will.. and I will post them as soon as I get them okeis? ...
I have to say its kinda weird like living in a diferent house but hey, changes are good ok?!  Things right now are.... strange but they'll get better. I hadn't taken a shower in.... I won't even mention it... and I was really stinky until this morning cos i took a shower :D
anyways... just to let you all know I'm back... and with full power!! hoho!! :D

5 comments:

MJ said...

OOOH! did you move to Jurez? or where ever that place was called and spelt :P

Windy said...

YAAAAAAAAY!

Kwan said...

HEY! hope its all cool over there,praying for you Estie!! and i can't wait to call you again in your new house!

Chris said...

So glad to see it!!! :D
love your posts!

Alice J. said...

Nope its not Juarez same city.. new house :D
yeah kwan just pray we're able to get our own phone line for the internet... this one sucks :D

You are visitor number....