Pages

9.7.10

Another Scout Story

Gosh this is kinda late.. like a week late but hey bear with me kay? it was fun!
Saturday morning I woke up... at 6!
Clara runs into my room.... "ESTEEEERRR!!! WAKE UP ITS ALREADY 8:30!!!
I stir ... annoyed... look at my watch... "Clara, GTH! its 6:40!" -goes back to sleep very annoyed-
I wake up at 7:30 then, I start getting dressed... By now you're wondering what in the world would I be doing up at 7:30 in a Saturday morning! or any other morning really....  But this morning we have a scout excursion going on! sigh we have to be at the park at 8:30 so we can like hitch a ride or sumthing.
so I woke up got half-dressed and realized... Craap!! My scout skirt is... GONE! :O!
So I look and look and don't find... Clara doesn't have one yet and Amy's is like about my size too so i go and i steal Amy's!!! :O! I felt kinda evil but hey she won't need it all day long will she? and she was sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her up :D:D
Sooo off we go after eating something quick and stealing away in the early morning ...
We got to the place and we talked, said the scout prayer.... I was supposed to say it but I still don't know it yet! :O! crap! so um someone else said it for me :D gosh I need to learn it... it says something like: "Lord...." and i forget what else, then, "Amen."
So off we go. We um... hiked up this mountain... 4 friggin hours!! 3 uphill and 1 downhill... :P ... I was breathless! but it was fun! I love plants and stuff and there were many trees (Well, everyone knows of my love for trees right?! :D).
We came back down and played some arm-wrenching games... gosh those scouts were about to rip my arms off :P and Clara... well she almost had hers torn too right then and there... :P but we stopped cos things were getting pretty hard on us newbies :D
Then we had to cook.... without utensils eek! so we did it took us AGES to start the fire cos it was all wet (it rained all night long the night before) but in the end  the food was yummy and we were happy.
The we went back home ... on the way we stopped at a place where i wasnted to buy corn on a cup but i got ripped off... and it was cold :(
Then we got back to the park where we were supposed to get to and saw my other team where i was invited to watrch a movie in a friend's house... but Clara couldn't come so i had to say no.
we walked all the way back to the house in the rain ... :D
Ok I admit it... I LOVED IT!! it was Friggin AWESOMEEE!! .... but i looked horrible :P here's the pics....
On top of spaghetti.... or the hill :D
HIiideaouss!!
Our salad!! :)


A bit more... decent :D
The sky is falling....
Strange.... just... really strange... :D
yeh... the whole group :D
So that's that ... the day after... my limbs were falling off... but it was worth it! :)

3 comments:

chris said...

The rainnnnn!!! :D Sounds like SOOOO much fun! Those scouts sound vicious! :-P
Great post thanks!

James said...

hmm, sounds interesting.

Windy said...

AWESOME!
Whoah, I bet your limbs were falling off...mine would be too!
And nonesence, you look lovely in all the pictures.
Salad looks yummy! (*Cat in Boots eyes* Can I have some?)

You are visitor number....