Pages

12.9.10

Scout Afternoon....

If you could only see my bruises you would understand the pain i'm in at this very moment....
I found out that life is brutal... it really is! and scouts... well they prepare you for it... it starts off as an ok thing... then it goes on to be a bit more and then ... a bit more... till you get bruises... like the ones i have on my arm. When my mom saw them and she was like "Woah ... they really beat you up"... well no i didn't get beaten... these bruises were all part of the fun!! Wether or not it was worth it... I'm still deciding.... but sure as hell it was fun!!!

ok first we got together and decided on the activities... we played some brutal games... then we talked a bit and the end....

Fine... I'll just post pics.... like a story... and I'll let you see for yourself....

We had to tie someone else's extremities... no one won :P
It was... interesting
Waiting...

and everyone got to play against everyone :P
and you know... nobody won :O
being harassed...
Ok... so what's wrong with this picture?
and its wrong in this one too... :S
in this particular game we all lock our arms together and pull untill someone lets go... that was... painful
I, and these 2 other girls just couldn't take it :D
Aand we're gonna fall over them
Right so this guy sat on me! like... 20 times that day... so i made him pay by having him carry me around like a horse :P
we played the "dragon" game ... here, we make like a trian and tie somthign to the back person while the other team tries to pull it off... :)... we won!
Reflection moment...
caught off guard
Closing time...
Group pic...

So in the end we all came back with bruises and scratches in places never thought of.... but damn did I enjoy it... to the MAX!! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how you look in the pic with the two other girls! PRETTY LADY! I soo wanna hug yoU! -squish you to death :D...ahem...and bring you back to life:D never dead oh no..never :-*

Alice J. said...

Ahhaha sweets! I needs to talk to you sooners!!! :*

You are visitor number....