Pages

26.9.10

A sigh and a smile...



Ok right I know you missed me.... or didn't really it doesn't make much diff... I just feel like posting... you know late-night posts :) actually I will post parts of drafts and make one post... just so i can get over them :D too many drafts make me worry and I feel like I haven't posted in a while... they also leave the impression that i've still got to do this... Its good for me to try and spread the insanity a bit... helps to know i'm not the only crazy one in the planet :P
So let me do this....
I'm smiling and I know why... there is someone in my mind... apart from that well life has treated me fair... I really can't complain :) actually, I'm in utter bliss! .... OK.. It's sugar high :D:D... but I'm happy ok?! :D and my fingers just aren't enough to count those things making me happy right now :). No, there is nothing special going on... or anything out of the norm... I'm just "happy"... you know?
Things aren't exceptionally great or earier to bear but somehow I have certain assurance that everything will turn out right in the end... the best part is that things don't even have to make sense right now! :):)
I know I have taken ages to post somehting but hey... life's busy and I'm too... aside from that here's what i've been up to lately...

  • After going to school for 2 weeks and missing out on a week of studies, I successfully passed my 3 tests last weekend!! :):) (please applaud... it was one of those tests i'd been having trouble with... 3 fails)
  • A few days ago the phone stopped working... we called the phone company but it seems we'll be excomunicated for the weekend.... how grand :D
  • My hair is now black... there's really no big difference to the dark brown it used to be... had a crazy moment and dyed it for the first time...
  • I'm in love... and just the thoughtof him is enough to make me grin widely! :D
  • I'm almost done with HS...  every day I'm a step closer to the end...
  • I'm alive! I'm thankful I get another day, another chance to make a difference in someone else's life
  • Um.... I'm leaving soon!! like really freakishly soon!! leaving where? um... that's confidential :D but i'll let you know later ;)
  • I'm off to bed... ahh sheer bliss!! :)
 Righto... won't want to waste your time here for too long... I'll post soon ... i think :D

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you for "draft-ing" us and sharing all these happenings :) :) :)
Happy is the way to go I know! ;D
We DID all miss your posts with many sighs and now return with smiles :)

Stephanie said...

I second Chris, I love your optimism! It's contagious! Thank you love, I especially liked what you said: "and my fingers just aren't enough to count those things making me happy right now" I'm gonna write it down somewhere..and LOOK at it and remember you and remember that I have a million things to be happy about. Thank you so much! I love you dear :-*

You are visitor number....