Pages

5.9.10

Scout girl...

And yet it seems all i post about is scouts... but i have reasons ok?! I have good excuses that will maybe probably change your mind if you think that .... well.. my life completely revolves around scouts...
Now if that is your asssumption... think twice. here's why i post mostly about scouts.. :P
  • They totally rock!!... ok good and bad excuse but hey... they do
  • Theyre brutal!! and awesome like that :P 
  • and that's where i get more pictures... if i could i would carry the camera around and post about every single thing that makes me smile... and you would like it... its an idea... and i could maybe work on it sometime... as for now.. scouts carry the camera...
  • Plus... I get the pictures faster and even better... on Facebook. why is that so good...? cause i can just get the link from there and post it directly here... that's why. 
  • They're fun
  • and most importantly... I like them :) :P 
So yeah... deal with it ok? I will now go on with my 'scout' post....

What happened on Saturday was priceless... for me. I changed form being to 'a blue scout' to a 'red scout'... blue's got together to make this awesome "Goodbye ceremony" and red's got together to say "Welcome". I guess it happens that I 'clicked' more with the red's than the blue's so I asked to "Get my pass" (because I am now of enought age) to be a red.
So now I changed from being "The blue spot" to being a red one. And I will tell you ibn pictures how it happened....
I don't have pics of the first part but mostly we walked around the park where the blue's said their goodbye's wishing me the best and all that when i 'crossed to where i was taken by the reds'  is where the pictures begin...
I was blindfolded and taken to where they had 'prepared a place' for me to join...
blindfolded...

Looking lik a real idiot after taking my blindfold off...
So they explain to me what being a 'red' is all about... a bit of the philosophy... pretty awesome stuff. :)
I got to strip for them....
Thankfully I was wearing something under that blue shirt....
And now I'm a red....
They explain a bit more aout what its all about...
I 'retook' my promise... I was dead serious when I made it :D
I get some red thingy's to wear around my socks... :)
And a bit more explaining....
Solemn moment...
A "welcome to the (red scout) family" hug :)
And a scout salute :)
A little torwards the end... (notice my stained butt... i kept falling off :P)
Being the 'blue spot' for a moment... :P
Awesome ppl :)
Scout girl...
On the way back home...
And so ends my epic tale on the scouts. I will post someitme soon... I dunno when but I will do my best to keep you updated on my aweosme life :P

2 comments:

Chris said...

CUUUUTE!!! :)
I accept your reasons for constant scout talk... (reluctantly and only because you're so lovable and a good lawyer :-P )
NICE PICS!!!

Kwan said...

what a cerimony!! it reminds me of the knighthood age:P very interesting:D

You are visitor number....