Pages

22.6.10

Dan!!

OMG!! Dan! I almost... forgot to mention you here :D :D but i dind't! :) and that's what's important!
Man you're old!! ahah no not really ... just one day older then yesterday really... like we have to take things one day at a time... :)  I still remeber when you were... 16! gosh and you took of for China of all places!! I admire you and your courage, the strength you've somehow gotten to keep on going ahead :) and wow... You've been through a lot and it amazes me that you're still alive and kicking some devil butt!! you never give up like a good man of faith and that my brother... is admirable!
I know this year has a lot in store for you. I pray and hope this year will be the best yet!
Love you and miss you tons.... maybe someday i will join you in your adventures.... or take up where you left off  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis!

You are visitor number....