Pages

6.5.10

Too much drama


I passed out today... I have no idea why or how that happened... but it did... Heh just thought I'd write about it... just for your entertainment :)
So I've been working on our newsletter for days now! its been kinda frustrating but now i finally got it and its ready for printing... my dad usually writes up the english version and i translate it all to spanish... it takes me a couple days to have it final. But now i'm done and there is one slight problem... we have no working printer!! how great is that?
We've been going around with some friends who own printing shops and a couple of them have agreed to help us with some copies... its not a lot but at least they're willing to help. Today we went to see these people and pick up the copies. It was scorching hot... I looked at the thermometer... 95 farenheit (about 32 celcius)... crazy huh? So i go in to the last copy place we had to go to, and man its like 20 degrees hotter than outside.... seriously!  So I stay there... 30 mins... I start getting dizzy... I need air! I go out and breathe for like 5 mins... and go right back in (process repeated about 5 times) and the last time i did that... BAM! heat hit me like i dunno what,... but it did.... i went and told my dad, "you know i;m not feeling so good..." and he;s like "yah i;ll download it..." i repeat "I;M NOT FEELING GOOD!" and he;s like "woah,... what's wrong?" I say "i'm super dizzy,..." I put my head on a desk and the room goeas round... i can't stand and then i don't know what heppened.... next thing i know is i;m sitting on a bench and there's like all these ppl. around me saying things like "she;s soo pale"  and "oh here drinnk some coke" I was soo thankful for that coke!!! it got me back to life almost right away! I went to the bathroom and i looked like a sheet of paper.... I felt soo bad!
so anyways I felt better and stuff.... the guy thought i was pregnant... unless "the spirit of the lord came upon me" that would be technically impossible. but.... good thing is i'm better now :D TYJ... at the moment all i could think of was... "this is gonna pass and i will feel better soon... i have to!" and thankfully coke sorta got me back to life.... my blood pressure was down... i guess i COULD come up with explanations but that would take too long for me and this post... IS LONG!!  haha last thing the guy told me was..." take care of yourself... and eat right!" ahhahaha nobody eats better then mee!! :D:D ok not really but i DO eat right!
ok just pray nothing like that happens while i'm on the road... I really can't afford it...
So if that's not drama... i dunno what it is....and I will be doing my best to 'take care of myself and eat right' its good councel! :)
and if anything happens to me.... just so you know... I LOve yu guyss... :):)

No comments:

You are visitor number....