Pages

6.5.10

I think....

You know what I think? I think I have a double life... :D I think I'm a nightitme superhero... which explains the whole 'being tired all day long, and taking looong naps in daytime" :D:D
Weell I have no way to prove my bruises i wake up in the morning with (since i'm supposed ot be slepeing with a fluffy pillow....) or my long naps at daytime or faiting for exhaustion.... :O could it be? it if would be true it would be a double-personality thing.... and I wouldn't know of it...
HAhahah ok ok...I can almost hear Sandy tell me... "Ester, too much Smallville..." hahaha ok enough about this whole deal.... I'm tired... gonna sleep :)
Now that's a superhero i wouldn't mind being at night... :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

No I totally agree with the double life thingy. That would explain A LOT of things. Its a mystery to me why you have bruises...when you wake up. I seriously think you might be a supe hero. I'll tell y ou a secret but shhhhh don't tell anyone. -whispers- I'm a super hero toooo.
JUST don't tell ANYONE! Thats where you got it if you were wondering :P

James said...

naw, the bruises are probably becaus you fell out of bed.

You are visitor number....