Pages

10.5.10

So anyways...

Its past midnight again... well yes, it has been some time since i posted any midnight madness for you guys... but now i got the chance...
Well first things first.... I've been trying to post since yesterday... but the pc keeps on overheating and going off and losing all my work... great so lets start from scratch.... 
Just look at him... isn't he the cutest ever?! :)
About William.... Most of you guys know about my nephew who's had an odd skin disease he was born with and has been in the hospital for a while. And I want to thank all of you who have been praying for his situation, it has meant a lot to me!
well for now he has been out of the hospital (for about 5 days) and TTL he has been recovering amazingly. He can now wear clothes... :) (which in my opinion is great progress... :D) and he's the cutest of babies! I just can't wait to meet him (not sure when i will be able to... but I know I will). I need you guys to keep praying for him and for the lord to completely heal him from this skin thing...

Something else... yesterday we watched this movie called "the lovely bones"... it was incredible... kinda strange but it has a meaning. i still dunno if i liked it or not... but i know it left an impression in me...
Its about this girl who gets kidnapped and raped and killed and how she watches how everything on earth happens while she's gone and she watches her killer get ready for killing again.... :O:O I liked the end... :D endings are always good... maybe cause in the whole movie they make you really hate the villain that you want him dead and in the end he dies and you're happy... :D heh... well i'm never going into a corn field or talk to creepy neighbors again! EVER!
So anyways... M' trip has been postponed a few days and hopefully we'll be able to get my pc fixed before we leave or something... I hope it all works out... I dunno about my school anymore cause all of my school is inside my laptop and well... yeah... I have tests the 15-16 but i dunno if i'll be here to take them...
About the weather... Its scorching HOT! seriously... as hot as you can't sleep at nighttime at all because of the heat!! I wake up and i take a cool shower and go back to bed... SWEATING!... this is crazy... just totally crazy... I was out today with my dad doing some OR and i looked at the thermometer... 103 Fahrenheit.... WTF?! later on it cooled down a bit.... it got clouded and I missed my sunset :( and it didn;t ever rain!! I hope to god it rains soon!! WE NEED RAIN!!! (Oh i know I'm going outside right now and do the 'rain dance' and dance till it pours over! wanna join?!)

2 comments:

Windy said...

Aww the sweety! I'll keep praying he get's completely healed! MUAH!

James said...

speaking of hot, its boiling here, and there is no escape from the heat.

You are visitor number....