Pages

14.5.10

I'm Here!!

Yeah I'm here! gah... I shouldn't but I am... My road trip was postponed till Monday cause some stuff cam up and we had to stay home for the weekend... this is another week postponed...
(Yay?)  I don't think so... altho I do get a fun Saturday with the scouts (I'll tell you later about that...) I have tests tomorrow... so I'm cramming my head with Physics! Physics for god's sake! this is pathetic... and literacy... Me, the one illiterate person the world decided to have... Studying literature... ironic (I'm sure I'll fail again... ) but hey maybe Mr. Newton decides to come pay me a visit and help me understand those (almost ridiculously simple) laws he somehow thought about inventing.... and who knows? maybe Mr. Moliere will think about joining him... :D (Yeah guys I DID read the books... and still am)
Oh anyways... I have some pictures i was intending to post a few weeks ago.. guess i only got around to it today :D
Enjoy.... ;)
The one girl in green (Oh wth? we're both in green... :D) Yeah the one that's not (obviously) me is my baby sis... how baby-is is she? cuters!
Right now there IS someone I'm craving for ;;)

Possible next profile pic... will have to think about it

What can I say? like the tan lines? :D

Omg...  wtf?

I Miss ... him.. :)
So whaddaya think? Happy I stayed home the weekend for these? :D

6 comments:

Windy said...

CUTE! LOVE IT!
You look thinner too

Chris said...

Oh am I ever glad you stayed home for those :) I think you look gorgous as ever! (in fact I have to stop gazing at your pics like a zombie cause I'm at an internet cafe ha :D)
oh boy the tan lines are GOOOOD...they lead nicely :-P
luv it!

Ricky said...

...Don't need no plastic sirgury! Haha! Oh, and that girlie looks great too! =)

Sandy said...

Yes Esttie!! you do look thinner! sniff sniff, why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy aren't I there with you. -stops looking at esties pic cause they make her miss estie :(- see what you do to me? sniff -takes a peek- AWWWWW I love you my gorgeous love. sigh, i love love love yoooouuu more than chris hohohoh :>

James said...

nice pics. don't worry sandy, you'll see her again......someday. if ur lucky.

Alice J. said...

thanks winds!! gosh you should get here!...
Hahaha Thanks Ricks you're too sweet... altho I WOULD conside the Victoria's Panties ;)
Aww sandyy!!! You gotta get here for vacations of sumthin!! gosh I love you too girl!! and hey that's soo not fair for Chris... its different the way you both love me... so no comptetition on that okeis?! :D heheh
and yeah sandy you'll see me soon :>

You are visitor number....