Pages

17.5.10

Tomorrow...

I'll be leaving tomorrow ... early ... like a bird. We're leaving sometime before 6 which means i'm gonna be up around 5-ish eww....
Thankfully our business here is NOT finished.... BUT.... its finishable after we come back.... and I'll make this huge post about what the whole deal was about... :D:D but for now... I might not post in some time... then i might post a lot.... I'll see what I can do with te time that will be granted for me....
Right now its past 2:30 pm and I feel like going back to bed... its not good cause i won't be able to sleep at night
.... (with a dramatical 300 voice...) TONIGHT, WE DINE IN ... my house :D hehe you're all invited to my non-birthday party i'll have when we get back :) who-hoo...
As of now....

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Sniff, i didn't call you before you left. well you see there's a whole story to it, :D
First: we had a party and all the kids blah blah, you know the drill ( oh hohoh, there was a dress-up party and i was dressed as the best : A GUY! hahah I gotta tell you all about it :P

Second: I had this massive headache, causers... being a guy is just soo frustrating, gave me a headache, at 10:30 I was dead, and my brain was fryed so i forgot to call :( sniffles, i'll miss you ma ester :*

Chris said...

No one is perfect right? but we're all "going through this life, looking for angels..."
and Sandy if Estie loves you as much as she does (and she does:) you must be one of those angels...
Estie I know you are :-*
I've been praying for your trip!
"Tonight WE eat left-over lasagna!!!":-P

Alice J. said...

Hhahah Sandy you weirdo .... MAN! gosh I always knew it! hoho! you're a man!... well i'd marry you if you were... but for now Mr. M... Is a very lucky man hoho let him know!!!!
Chris... you're wayy too darn sweet for being you... :D I love you! and thanks for your prayers... :) (GASP!! I want lasagna!!!)

You are visitor number....