Pages

25.5.10

Bored... :D

well ... what can I say?
Yeh I have to say things have been really, annoyingly busy.... but I sorta like it that way cause when i'm not busy I get bored... but no worries... guess who's here to soothe the boredom for a while? :D:D CAMERAAHH :D:D:D hoho yehh I have pictures of (well the only person i can take pictures of...) My dad! :D hahah nahh I have pics of meeee! so.... without further ado.... tadaah... ;)
just look at the eyebags....
Sandy thanks for the delicious necklace ;) hehe
The eyes.... they'll eat you!!
the boo...k :D:D  
quackie says shh!
both tired and bored.... zzzz
Bite my lip and close my eyes....
sorta blurry...
this is the smile he places on my face.... 'he' knows who he is :)


 ahh well that was yesterday .... right now ... I am sick :( grr yeah I have a cold.... (and I look like rusold the red nosed asshole :D)  it happens when the whole drill of being up late and waking up early for... gasp a week!!! its bee ONE WHOLE WEEK now... eekk! Today I woke up at 5:30 am... no exag... we had this appointment at 6 and we had to be there on time.... right now its 9 pm and i'm dead tired... altho I DID have 2 full cups of coffee..... :D:D heheh so yes, one more week... hopefully I'll be better tomorrow and for now, the drill continues.......

3 comments:

Chris said...

I don't really miss the pics of your dad I have to admit...:-P
I'm praying for you-hope you feel all better ASAP! GBY for breaking out and getting up early yeesh I always fight tooth n' nail when we go on the road...it DOES really wipe you out...
Keep on keeping on and thanks for the beautiful pics! -if you could only see the smile you put on "his" face :)

James said...

nice pics. BTW, I'd like to know who "he" is?

Alice J. said...

Well isn't it a little too obvious? :D

You are visitor number....