Pages

11.6.10

Wow....

Wow.... I am... amazed at the number of views my blog has had in the last .... 5 months?  look at the statistics!!.... it amazes me.... I feel loved :):):) I love you ppl. who keep visiting... You are ... amazing!!! :):)

27 Feb 2010 to 11 Jun 2010: 791 visits shown above
Statistics updated 11 Jun 2010@10:54GMT: 791 visits
Total since 27 Feb 2010: 791. Previous 24hrs: 11.
Current Country Totals
From 27 Feb 2010 to 11 Jun 2010


Mexico (MX)371
South Africa (ZA)134
Thailand (TH)76
United States (US)55
Japan (JP)50
Colombia (CO)28
Taiwan (TW)19
Germany (DE)18
Canada (CA)7
Brazil (BR)7
United Kingdom (GB)5
India (IN)5
Philippines (PH)5
Cambodia (KH)5
Romania (RO)2
Pakistan (PK)1
Bosnia and Herzegovina (BA)1
Europe (EU)1
Uruguay (UY)1

8 comments:

Chris said...

Well we keep coming because of your posts--and because you're just totally awesome! :)thank YOU for sharing all this stuff with us...I for one always look forward to logging on and seeing what thoughts you've put down!
May these next months yield even better stats!!! :D

James said...

hey, you forgot Cambodia!

Alice J. said...

Hah nope, Cambodia IS there! you just have to look for it :>

Kwan said...

HEy!!! look theres Thailand!! thats me!!!! love you your awesome Estie!!!

Ricky said...

Nahhh! Colombia should be FIRST!!!! But we're not first 'cause I'm not participating in the Echo this time!!!

Alice J. said...

Hhahah you silly goose! its not echo :P

MJ said...

OOH! Jappppannn 50! Lucky number aye? And that's ALL meee! (or it better be...cuz I'm you're BIGGEST FAN!)

James said...

only 5 visits from me? how pathetic. i need to post more.

You are visitor number....