Pages

15.6.10

Owl City.... :)

Saandyy!! Your cheeriness is contagious and so is your adorable music!! :) Owl City is now officially on my playlist :D starting with:
Vanilla Twilight.....

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

-Smiles-... just my very thoughts....

Oh well anyways.... the other song:
Fireflies...

Aaahhh! i want a room like that! with a disco ball!
It's hard to say that I'd
Rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
Cause everything is never as it seems.

Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightening bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance.

A foxtrot above my head,
A sock-hop beneath my bed,
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread.


........


Leave my door open just a crack.
(Please take me away from here.)
Cause I feel like such an insomniac.
(Please take me away from here.)

Why do I tire of counting sheep?
(Please take me away from here.)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies.
I'm weird, cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
Cause I saved a few,
And I keep them in a jar.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I AM COMPLETELY inlove with vanilla Twilight.
Did I tell you the story behinde it? HERE IT GOES.
I was going through my depressive emoness.. hahah:P And I downloaded all owl city's songs cause I thought I was cool doing that shessh. I was so mad I listened to vanilaa twilight, and It was soo sweet, it was the only thing that reached me. Then I REALLY downloaded ALL owlcity's songs. Sheeessh. Then I told everyone to listen to it. .ahahah. Love you Ester! :* you silly bunana

MJ said...

I LIKE! I LIKE! I lIKE THAT SONG! <3

Kwan said...

ahahah i love Owls!!!my all time fav is "salt water" awsum!

You are visitor number....