Pages

22.11.10

Feeling good...


I feel good!! things have been going soo well... in some ways ... and in others well.. I'll just have to wait and see... so far, so good!
as of now this has been the best November I've had! and I'll tell you why and post along those lines... later on :D so here's what's been happening in a nutshell...
  • I attended Cervantinoo!! which BTW was tootally aweosme! I would not have changed it for anything in the world!!
  • I saw all the people that seemed impossible to see before I left overseas!!! at the same timee!!! how totally awesome is that!?
  • I started learning how to play the Cello! soon enough I will be playing some amazing Bach songs ;)
  • I spent a week in Morelia!! which was amazing! and now I miss my girls!...
  • I cooked and baked and was at my happiest! yaaayy!!
  • Went to the scouts this last Saturday and maan! it was preatty... (what is  that word?)  heavy-duty :D
Aanyways this is a bit exciting.... be on the lookout for the "Cervantino Series"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great november... my fav month.

Susan said...

You can play the cello?? Gasp! Wow!

You are visitor number....