Pages

14.11.10

A little more...

This is a prayer from me to my most beloved in the universe. After a few issues I had with some people at an event I found out I needed some attitude adjustment and I just can't do that by myself.... so I wrote this, from my heart to his!

A Little More

Jesus, please help me to be....

A little more patient, a bit more meek;
a little less selfish, a bit more sweet.
A little more loving, a bit more kind,
a little less doubtful; please give me your mind.

A little more warm, a bit less sane,
a little more thoughtful; a bit less vain.
A little more brigther for the world to see;
a little more of you and a bit less of me.
~Ester

6 comments:

Chris said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! INSPIRING TO THE...THE MOST INSPIRING! :) :D
Just right for me today and thank you THANK YOU for publishing it!

Sandy said...

That was beautiful ester!
I'm so proud of you! I loved it more than chris did! hah
and yes thank you for publishing it!!

Ricky said...

Ohh darling! If u were a bit more sweet you'd get a diabetes :) It's beautiful btw!! :D

Alice J. said...

I'm glad you guys liked it!
Dear, I meant a bit sweeter when I'm cranky.... you should see me then... oh better not... nobody should

Chris said...

No worries I'll bet none of us are fit for public "viewing" when we're cranky :D
Your connection with Him is wonderful and so lovely to see hon!
Keep being an inspiration for us pretty please! :D :) :-*

Alice J. said...

aw thanks :) I'm sure your connection with Him is pretty amazing... what I've seen so far :) I love you! :*

You are visitor number....