Pages

11.11.10

ok fine...

I know I have been delaying this... but... I will ... once I get back home... post about my awesome adventures at the Cervantino ok? .... Yes, I could easily do it right here and right now with some pictures Windy put up on Facebook but... I need MINE!! in MY (dad's) camera ... its just not the same you know? cause people were there longer than i they have many more pictures of things.... and stuff and people... so pleese bear wid me.. I have videos ok?! :D and btw... I know absolutely nothing about video editing so the videos will come out raw :O... IF they do... :D .... so coming soon to a blog near you... seriously if you don't see them here, you'll see them in Windy's blog and its all over Facebook! and man its gonna be a long post... :D so gimme timeee ok?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Looking forward to your (more) posts! :)

You are visitor number....