Pages

15.3.10

Birthdays... birthdays...

Ez! its your birthday... Big brother... wow you're..... OLD!!! ahaha well its nighttime and um should have done this in the morning but better late then never right? :D

Happy Birthday!! umm yeah I should have gotten some present for you but umm.... I couldn't think of anything to give to you....  so I guess that's why it made me feel better to make my kick-ass chocolate cake for all of us :D :D Btw... the ice cream was great too .... but i didn't make that one...

Well I hope this year brings a lot of blessings and pleasant surprises.... congrats on you soon to come baby (and my soon to be nephew) ;) and I hope you get there on time for the birth.... I pray this year is the bestest ever!! and that your family will keep growing ;) you know ... "our family" :D:D Love you! :)





I would also like to mention:
  • The eldest of my brothers and sisters Ben... sorry I never got to really know you... just wanted to let you know i'm praying for you and i hope this year is better then the last! Happy Birthday!! (don't have a pic of you.... :-S)

2 comments:

Andie said...

OMG THAT GUY WAS MY THIRD GRADE TEACHER! HE WAS LIKE THE COOLEST GUY EVER!any ways H-B-D ez ! ur a awesome guy! (so is ur bro ) i now see where he gets it :P ok wtva!! best wishes...

Windy said...

:O! No way!
They came to visit us!Cuz his wife (or girlfriend...) she's the sister of Noela, right? Daughter of Mark? Did he say hi to you? Did he give you a hug from me? I asked him too!

You are visitor number....