Pages

13.3.10

Today was...


Annoying! really annoying! everything seemed to be opposing my every move, but the fact that I had some great word time earlier in the afternoon was what pulled me through the late afternoon  -- that and the thought of a certain someone... :)
Morning was late... very late, I had a jumpstart no one else had so everything was soo late... by the time we were done with devo. it was 11 and just then the doorbell rang... it was a man who came for some word... (I'll tell the whole story later) he stayed till 1 pm. (time wich i used for school and reading the XN and posting the 16 reasons post)
Early afternoon was kinda dull (except for my super-awesome wort time :) ) ... dad went out and came back with the idea that we should all go outreaching.... (yay?) we did....
Witnessing was a little slow for my team -Johnny and I- we couldn't do much cause I had a massive headache for the whole while.
By the time we got to the car was 9:30 pm and guess what?.... the car baterry... DEAD!! (yup, just my luck) stuck downtown in the dead of the night great!
We tried stopping so many cars to help... nobody had the car wires.... my dad had taken them out earlier and forgotten to put them back in.... so yeah we were messed up.... an hour later a taxi decided to stop and help us (phew TYJ!!!)
I came back and i got online... just now.... to the sweetest most amazing offline ever which made the whole "voyage" of the day comepletely worth it!!
So yeah that was my day.... I shold go to bed now... we're having people over tomorro for word classes and i need all the sleep i can get....
Love!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I'd say you reacted PRETTY positively for all that...If it was me--(bang scrape yell pull-hair stomp glare pace and launch nuclear warheads!):-P
GBY through for having your word time and witnessing, all that. :)
We had a 4 hours 12FS class today and it went super PTL!
I got a totally sweet and awesome off-line today as well...

Kwan said...

Does this type of "misfortune" always follow you around? well you must have gotten used to it to be able to react in such a good way,if i'm not impressed (well impressed is the best I can get with English)...I'll have to start expressing my thoughts in Thai...not so desired. KGFG,not those problems dead (you'll make a great example of girl-power)

Stephanie said...

Aw honey I love you. Glad how you had your pick me ups and how love makes everything worth it, eh? Evil headaches man! I had one all day while in Chilis. But yeah..worth it in the end, this little girl walked up to me and gave me the most out-of-the-blue sweet compliment and then ran away! Hummm! ..Strange, and Nina and I rested wonderfully.

Alice J. said...

Wow Chris.... 4 hours.... I truly admire you... I can't entertain one person for more then 30 mins...
Well Kwan, when you're full of the lord he usually comes through... I thank him for getting me thru that day...
Stephie dear, i know sigh... those compliments are usually the sweetest... :)
And I would go through that day again.... just to get that offline at the end of the day... :)

You are visitor number....