Pages

19.3.09

My version of perfection... You!


PERFECT...

All day is beautiful as far as it goes,
The wind caresses my face with its soft blows,
Refreshes the scenery and tickles my toes,
Your soft warm hands holding mine,
My fingers play with yours as they intertwine
Pleasure of paradise in your lips is oh so fine,

And the brave outstanding look in your eyes,
My heart containing a feeling that never dies,
And letting go of my worries, my imagination flies,
Can’t stop wishing this was true,
'cause I am really missing you,

Knowing that being with you is all I wan to do,
As my soul waits just waits for you,
And my lips long for nothing else than your kisses,
Cause you're the one my heart misses.
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

You are visitor number....