Pages

25.3.09

Be Yours...


I'LL BE YOURS...

I’ll be yours if you’ll be mine,
Nothing can separate my heart from thine,
Together they are meant to be,
There is no ¨I¨ or ¨you¨ but I’d rather ¨we¨,

But now I find myself missing you too much,
I just couldn't imagine myself as such,
As one who loves in spite of the hurt and shame
And a heart in love one can never blame,

I have felt many a tear rolling down my cheek
Somehow my strength has become weak
Can’t help but cry myself to sleep
Too late to give up now, I’m in too deep

I never imagined how far love can reach,
And how much these lessons could teach,
It’s hard to imagine life without you
I don’t know what I would do
To feel the way I feel when I’m with you.
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

You are visitor number....