Pages

2.4.10

About me Series Pt. 1

okei so um... i filled out these questionnaire thingies that say about me.... but they're like super lengthy... they are um... separated by themes so right now I'll post the first two and later on (some other day) I'll post the rest k? :) here's what:


The Basics
Hair Color: Technically it'd be considered as black...
Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: I'm average....
Profession: I'm a professional Missionary!!! and I love it!!
Relationship Status: Noneofyour..... nahaha... its complicated....
Religious Views: I love Jesus, Mama and the Family and I support all they stand for
What's Your Sign?: Like the stop sign?
Any Siblings?: 10 older, 3 younger puahahhaha
Shoe size: why would anyone want to know that? .....
Where were you born?: In a hospital
Innie or Outie: both
Righty or Lefty?: I'm bidestrial... (Yeah I just invented that word... means i can use both hands amazingly) :D
Any pets?: Heheh yeaahh
What month were you born in?: December
My Favorites
Favorite Color: Rainbow color!!!
Favorite Car: Lamborghini, Aztek, corvette
Favorite Movie: I like way too many movies to pick a fav
Favorite Hobby: I love art, music, chatting, poetry, dance, reading, writing, blah blah blah...
Favorite Song/Singer: I donno.... all the music on my PC
Favorite Book/Author: I donno... I like a lot...J.R.R. Tolkien, Sydney Sheldon, C.S.Lewis,
Favorite School Subject: NOT Math....
Favorite Vacation Destination: My uncle's cabin in Canada.... it amazing!
Favorite Food: Like the kinda food you can eat.... nahah umm... Ice creamm!!
Favorite Restaurant: El Corral del Taco!! best tacos in town!
Favorite Animal: methinks a parrot... or a husky dog or sumthing
Favorite Store: ohh i donno
Favorite Celebrity : Johnny Depp!!!
Favorite Childhood Friend: Sandy!!
Favorite Childhood Memory: My C'mas pageants....
Favorite Baby Name: 'Toile
Favorite Person In Your Life: Well all of my friends are favorites ;) and so are family....


Favorite Possession: my laptop :D
Mall Store: The guitar Center
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Um.. subway or sumthin like that (not a real fast food fan)
Comedian: Jim Carrey
Sandlot or Little Rascals: oh..both
Favorite Holiday: Nu Years... I think
Favorite Number: 13, 8, 9, and 7
Favorite Hard Candy: Candy Ringss!!
Favorite Month: December or july (cause it rains a lot)
Favorite Flower Roses... :D
Favorite Ice Cream: :O I have to pick a favorite? that's just mean!
Favorite Smell: Clean smell...
Favorite Drink: Pina Colada on a hot day, hot cocoa on a cold night ;)
Favorite Cartoon Character: Charlie... the unicorn
Favorite kind of pants: Cargo pants on guys!!! ;;)  

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like it very much:)) it must be great being bidestrial :D
Rainbow--well rounded choice...an arc of light!
I look forward to the next installment! :) :) :)

You are visitor number....