Pages

7.4.10

Tuesday!!

Hoho! Tuesday, Tuesday.... man such a nice day it was... what did make it so nice? weall the fact that I had Sandy here with me for a couple of hours :D -smugness- yesh! Sandy finally came to visit me... ofc picture session was a must :D so yes, here's what...
This would be Susie and I :D

Me, sandy, Johnny
Swimming in flowers :)
Um.. yeah :D
Sandy (standing), Susie (down there with me :)
And another one... (forgive the creepy faces)
No caption... :D
In the kiddie house!!
Me.... :D
So after taking these pics i went to look for nice places ... and had to take fluffy (my dod) with me... then this stupid dog just suddenly attacked him.... so I panicked and did the stupidest thing (yeah you guessed), I put my hand right there in the middle of everything.... the idiotic dog just BAM! bit me.... so yeah mom freaked out and wanted me to go have a vaccination.... yuck! i refused... hoho but i did have to eat like 3 Humongous garlics..... yuck!! but oh well at least i didn't have to get the injection.... eeekk
My ouchie ... :(
Oh well it looks nastier now that's healing up... seriously.... i think i'm getting rabies.... AHH!!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Ouch that bite DOES look rabies-ish!!! Where does the dog live that we may kill him? (oops I mean TALK to him):-P
The photoshoot was a brilliant idea and I especially like the caption-less pic:)
Looks like it was a great day!

Stephanie said...

so sweet! so glad to see this (smug smile) all round cuteness n' simple true fun~ And your major ouchie esther, I already prayed for that. My friend will NOT have rabies! :D:D!
I love you

Windy said...

Owwwies!!! Esther! I hope you get all better soon! (kiss!)
I'm so glad you all had fun! I love you girls!

MJ said...

omgshhhh! hunny what were you thinking letting that damn dog bite you...(i know i know...you weren't trying to get bitten...sigh:P)But think of it as a VAMPIRE bite...hehe(that'll sure cheer me up:D lalala~)
BABES! You loook sooo pretty in those!Like GORGEOUS!
yeahh and I have to agree with Chris! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'no caption' one!You two cuties! and mann the last picture of you....essshhhh HOT!LOVES YOUUUUU!...adn ofc I pray you will not get rabies...:D

Alice J. said...

heheh! Chris, just my very thoughts... I will go and Ki...talk to that dog... :D:D
Ah thanks guys for praying its a lot better now, the swelling is gone TYJ! i love you!
Heheheh but Megs... i don't wanna turn into a vamp... i like being human :) heheh actually it does look like a vamp bite but um... yeah whatever :P hehehe Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Men! The poet in person! You look great in those pics, excepting the one of your "ouchie" ;)

Kwan said...

Hey I just noticed how cool Jonny looks!!no wonder Andie likes the dude!Rabies? eww I almost got it too once,my dad said I'd be ok,so I didn't care much,until I found out that the dog had rabies,but it was already 3 weeks so I guess I'm ok,unless I'm already acting crazy (cringe)nice photo shoot you all look great,love you Ali!

You are visitor number....