Pages

23.4.10

Lucy!

You were always the 'big sis', the one i wanted to be like when i grew up, my role model :). gee... you taught me how to read, write, (and art... i think), and i wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who taught how to walk and talk.
You were there for me a lot of times and even tho you moved out and i grew up, and a lot changed in me, you have always been one of my fav. sisters (shh don't tell the rest :D).
I hope this year is the best yet! Love you and hope to see you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I just saw this 'cause I was surfin stuff I never have the time for. Thanks, it was really sweet! Love the "were" part, kind of takes away from the rest. ;-) I didn't teach you how to walk and talk, you learned that by yourself like we all did, but write, read, math,..well I did do the groundwork for that, yes. -And you're welcome! This year won't be the "best" because every year has it's good and it's bad, but I see where you're thoughts are going and I appreciate them. You are a sweetie! Love you too!

Anonymous said...

P.S.I'm still and always be there for you!

Anonymous said...

*will be

Alice J. said...

Thanks sis!! you're super awesome! LOVE YOU! :)

You are visitor number....