Pages

6.4.10

Just a smile


 

I find it hard to reconcile,
My mind to the fact that just a smile,
A kind word said to edify,
A song to still an infant’s cry,
A task that can seem so very small,
Something you’d rather not do at all,
Obedience to the will of the King,
Some joy that a little note brings,
Or a hug, a kiss, and sweet affection,
Can help us see past imperfections,
So it’s true that we should use love more,
And as we do, we’ll see it opens a door,
  To a better life, like heaven here,
When all together in love we draw near,
To the Master who alone can show us the way,
  But He is faithful, if we will pray,
You’ll see it is well worth your while,
And in others will oft’ be reflected your smile.
--By Chris... :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness thanks for posting this Est! I loove it! And how else could I have read something like that, such a beautiful, simple, specific reminder as that?
Sorry Chris, messing with copyrights, I'm saving this. Thank youu :-*
I'm so glad I read it right before going to school. I love you guys.

Chris said...

yo is muy glad tu enjoyed it...PTL!:)
You are welcome to it it's all Him anyways(just if you republish it if you could include my name I will be very thankful :D)love n' prayers

MJ said...

awwww i like it!! my my you got competition here Alice~:P jk jk..you both are too good to even think of comparing:)

Stephanie said...

haha yeah will include your name if I do (thanks and bows) (hugs you)

You are visitor number....