Pages

30.4.10

Craaap....

Fluuunk!! and flunk once more... what's wrong with me?! I read that book ... i really did 3 freaken times!!!  gosh what the heaven.... anyways yeah I flunked hard again... and it did sort of hurt my poor head... but hey like my dad told me (just after getting the test results...) "when you learn to take success and failure the same way then you will become a wo-man" so i said... ok lets go get ice cream :) hehehehh well that's 2 out of 4... can't be THAT bad can it? .................... ok it IS that bad...... I failed math1 and oooppss.... I sorta applied for math 2... draat!!! what was i thinking that i was actually smart enough to pass at the first... I mean who ever passes math at a first right?! NERDS!! lmao well, now i have another try (yay!)

2 comments:

Chris said...

oh well PTL He loves us still and really...
it's no big problem :-*
You are brrrrrrilliant:):)
(ok let's sob while we gulp down some ice cream!!!:D )

James said...

plenty of smart ppl i know flunked math, and in fact, Albert Einstein himslef flunked highschool algebra, so eat your icecream and feel good about yourself.

You are visitor number....