Pages

27.4.10

About me pt.2

Because of (anonymous and multiple) demands I shall now post part 2 (of i'm not sure how many) of the 'about me series'... yeah whateveeerr.... just bear with me kay? :D


This or That
Chocolate or Vanilla:  I hereby pledge my allegiance Chocolate foreeeveeerrrr!!
Big Mac or Whopper: Big mac...
Coke or Pepsi : They're both unhealthy... but if it comes to that, I'd rather coke
Beer or Wine: depends on the occasion
Coffee or Tea: I would pick coffee if I could live without it
Apple Juice or O.J.: apple juice, orange juice, grape juice... what's the difference?
Facebook or MySpace: Seriously... those networking sites are just a waste of time and they fill up my mail with tonss of spam... but if had to pick one it'd be Facebook
Summer or Winter: summer... rainy summer!!
Windows or Mac:  I like windows :D
Cats or Dogs: Well ... I'm not much of a cat lady... and dogs are so cuddly :D:D
Boxers or Briefs: There is a time for everything....
Rain or Shine : Rain!!
Chips or Popcorn: chips :D
Salty or Sweet: sweet
Plane or Boat: depends... I think plane tho...
Morning or Night: nights!
Movie or Play: depends on what movie and what the game is....
Walk or Drive: walking is good exercise... (OK I can now quit trying to be the 'healthy person' and be honest with my 'readers') I prefer driving even if it pollutes the air
Money or Love: Love!!
Breakfast or Dinner: does it matter?
Forgiveness or Revenge: Forgiveness.... I'm not good taking revenge
Paint or Wallpaper: paint
House or Apartment: Depends.... I like to have space so i think a house :D
Truth or Dare: dare me to tell you the truth
Contacts or Glasses: Contacts
Root beer or Dr. Pepper: Dr. Pepper!!
Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Ok... I like both!
Skiing or Boarding: boarding i think
Silver or Gold: Gold
Diamond or pearl: Diamond
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunsets... -sigh-
Phone or in person: In person!! but if its not possible phone is better then nothing :D
Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: somewhere around the youngest and middle
Indoor or Outdoor: Depends on my mood...
Do You?
Have Any Pets: umm yeah...
Have Any Children: I like to think i once had one... :D
Smoke: NO WAY!!
Drink: sometimes
Exercise: when i feel like it
Spend Your Life On Facebook: umm.. no
Play On A Sports Team: not anymore
Belong To Any Organizations: Yeah!
Love Your Job: Totally!
Like To Cook: Love it
Play An Instrument: 3!
Sing: if you don't mind the glass breaking
Dance: sometimes
Speak Multiple Languages: 2
Ice Skate: never done it
Swim: YES!
Paint: occasionaly
Write: a LOT!
Ski: I haven't yet
Juggle: not so good....
Do you wish you lived somewhere else?: sometimes I do...
Do you like roller coasters?: Hell yeah
Enjoy spending time with your Mother?: sometimes
Ever think about the price of gasoline?: yeah ofc... its the endtime :D
Sleep with a fan on?: whenever I can
Have a good handle on spelling?: pretty much
Ever type "kik" instead of "lol?: ahh no...

Know how to play chess?: never been able to altho it seems like a good sport
Ever miss being a little kid?: most of the time
Want to get married?: Yeah... someday...

4 comments:

Windy said...

LUUUV IT!

Chris said...

Amazing and TOTALLY worth the read!!!
love it! Love you!

Kwan said...

I really have to thank you for posting this,not only does it help us get to know you better,but also it makes my conversations have a lot more usefulness to it!:P,(I use these questions to make conversations fun)love you!

James said...

a few more tidbits from a very intresting person.

You are visitor number....