Pages

4.4.10

Sigh...

Its one of those day, where you wake up with the feeling of being loved. I had someone die for me and love me enough as to come back to life, so I could live with him... I don't think he thought about all the pain he went through when he did, i don't think he thought about death and how he was gonna spend three nights in hell.... i believe he thought about us, and the eternal thankfulness we would feel toward him, the love he was sowing for us to reap. can you measure the amount of love it took him to do this? This perfect, unconditional, amazing, immeasurable love! for surely he IS the king of Love... and what else can I do, but love him back the best way i can.


 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Amen! "Easter is a perfect example of a lover that dies for you, and not only YOU, but His love spilled over so much that he saved EVERYONE! PTL! ILY JESUS!

Windy said...

AMEN!

You are visitor number....